Thursday, March 10, 2016

Manifest Serendipity

Manifest Serendipity

I saw them, writ large last night, in a dream:
Huge letters as tall, or taller than me;
They stood on a lawn, near a nimble stream,
They spelled: MANIFEST SERENDIPITY.
Bright, glowing with rays of summer sunlight,
As emeralds, diamonds, rubies would be;
I bathed in the radiance of the sight,
Shining: MANIFEST SERENDIPITY.
Then deep, distant voices began to sing;
The shining letters were singing to me.
Over and over, they chanted one thing:
“You must manifest serendipity!”
I’d pondered what my life’s purpose should be;
The answer was glowing in front of me…

Mick McKellar
March 2016


Life is full of tough questions. Sometimes the answer is a clear as six-foot tall, glowing letters near a stream in a dream…?

Mick

No comments: