Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stumbled

 

 

 

 

 

Stumbled

While walking with my nose up in the air,
I stubbed my toe against a rock so small,
By right it shouldn't even have been there
I never should have stubbed my toe at all!
So, I decided that I had been harmed,
And therefore it was only right to sue.
I went to see a lawyer, fully armed
With that small rock, to see what he could do.
He placed the mini-boulder in a box.
He snapped some images of my left shoe.
I showed him where I stumbled in the rocks...
He smiled and said, "Sorry, I can't help you."
"Your driveway?" He asked, grinning like an elf.
"Unless," he said, "You want to sue yourself."
Mick McKellar
February 2014


We have more than 1.2 million lawyers in the U.S. How can we support so many lawyers? I wonder...

Mick

No comments: